This year’s Beach Goes Pops will be held on Saturday, April 21st, 2018 in historic and picturesque Pass-A-Grille, Florida. Beach Goes Pops, now in its 28th year, is very proud to offer yet another exciting year of outstanding music, food and fun. We are thrilled to have John’s Hopkins All Children’s Hospital as the charity for Saturday’s event. The money raised will go to creating a treatment room for children undergoing radiation and chemotherapy.
Beach Goes Pops is the result of the combined efforts of the City of St. Pete Beach, the dedicated Committee as well as the 180 plus volunteers who coordinate and help to produce a day and evening of FREE CONCERTS on beautiful and historic Pass-A-Grille Beach in St. Pete Beach, Florida. We especially appreciate and thank the City of St. Pete Beach and our sponsors. Please check additional event details at our website: www.beachgoespops.com.
On Saturday, April 21st, 2018, the festivities kick off at 12:00PM with food, beverages and live music until approximately 10:30PM as we welcome three outstanding performing bands for your musical entertainment.
We are thrilled to present Peace of Woodstock as the first band to take the stage playing from 3:00PM until 5:00PM. They’ll be playing all of your favorites and are sure to amaze with their jaw dropping tribute to Woodstock covering all of the incredible artists.
We are elated to have the TomKats Jazz Orchestra take the stage at 5:50PM and play until 7:30PM. They’re an 18 piece band that for over 30 years have been performing jazz and swing music throughout the West Coast of Florida.
We are honored to bring the Alter Eagles to the stage at 8:00PM playing until 10:30PM. They’re unbelievably close to the original and will have you singing along to all the favorites.
This will be a memorable day and evening of music that you won’t want to miss.
- Presented in an ideal beachfront location in Pass-A-Grille Beach at 9th Avenue and Gulf Way in St. Pete Beach.
- Bring your blankets and beach chairs.
- Food and beverage (soft drinks, water, beer and wine) vendors available to the public.
- Food and beverage booths open at 12:00PM
- The VIP Chillounge area is living room style seating located directly in front of the stage for Saturday evening’s performance. Includes 2 Food Trucks: St Pete Taco Lady & Surf & Turf Truck, unlimited beer, wine and prosecco, also includes access to luxury restrooms exclusively for VIP area guests.
Click here to purchase your VIP Tickets for the Chillounge section in advance at $125 ea + fees.
- The VIP Table Dining area is located behind the VIP Chillounge area for Saturday evening’s performance. Includes 2 Food Trucks: St Pete Taco Lady & Surf & Turf Truck, unlimited beer, wine and prosecco, also includes access to luxury restrooms exclusively for VIP area guests.
Click here to purchase you VIP Tickets for the Dining section in advance aat $100 ea + fees.
- Additional parking and shuttle service will be available from 12:00PM – 11:00PM at the County Beach Park across from the Dolphin Village Shopping Center at 4600 Gulf Boulevard.
- “Art in the Park” is back again with local artists selling arts and crafts from 12:00PM until 8:00PM.
- This is a fun; free family friendly afternoon and evening at the beach with great musical entertainment don’t forget to buy your commemorative annual Beach Goes Pops t-shirt. You can opt for an advanced VIP seating ticket to upgrade your experience.
In addition to all of the great music, we also welcome the following restaurants: Gennaro’s, Paradise Sweets, Smoking J’s BBQ, The Empanada Lady and other local favorites.
Come join us for another unforgettable Beach Goes Pops with your family, friends and neighbors—and enjoy the great food, music and sunsets of Pass-A-Grille in this spectacular and unique beach setting.
For additional information regarding corporate dinner sponsorship for Saturday’s VIP Seating (VIP Dining Table Section or VIP Living Room Chillounge Section) please contact:
Maggie Caruso at Maggie@visitpassagrille.com
Also, check out our recently updated website – www.beachgoespops.com for event details.
Please visit and show your support to our sponsors: